Install Webroot without CD – The Webroot SecureAnywhere is one of the well-known security service providers which is available for Windows and Mac. Furthermore, you can purchase the Webroot from an online store or by visiting the nearest retail store. Then install the webroot and enjoy the internet and computer technology without any worries.
In this article, we are discussing the steps to install Webroot without CD. For that, you need to purchase the Webroot from the Online Retail Store. You follow our guide or you can contact the Webroot Support at webroot.com/safe and the toll-free number.
What are the Steps to Install Webroot without CD?
Purchase the Webroot From Online Store – webroot.com/safe
To purchase the Webroot subscription, follow these steps. Also, you should know that the Webroot products are available for both personal and business use. Follow these steps to get the product of your choice.
- Open the web browser and go to webroot.com on the browser.
- You will be asked whether you want a product for personal use or the business use.
- Click on the desired option and then you will be presented with various products of the Webroot.
- Click on the Add to Cart button with the product that you wish to purchase.
- After that, you will be directed to the webroot billing page.
- Here enter your email address, name, address, and the card detail.
- Finally, click on the Buy Now button on your screen.
- You will immediately receive an email with details of your product.
- This email will also contain the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode and download instructions.
If you are getting any issues then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. We have a 24/7 available team of a technician to offer you webroot.com/safe efficient support.
Create a New Webroot Account
In order to install Webroot without CD, you need to create a webroot account first. Follow these steps to create a new Webroot account. In case you already have the webroot account then you can log in to your webroot account and continue.
- Launch a web browser on your computer and make sure the internet is working properly.
- In the URL section, type “my.webrootanywhere.com” and hit the enter key.
- Click on the Create Account tab.
- Here you are required to enter the details such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode.
- This is available to you when you purchase a new Webroot subscription.
- Then enter the email address and generate a password in the given blank.
- After that, enter the security code and generate then answer the security question.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
- You will immediately receive an email at the registered email address.
- Open the email that you have received and click on the link in the email.
- You webroot account is open and active to use.
You can now Install Webroot without CD, by following the below-listed steps. Furthermore, you can contact the Webroot support webroot.com/safe at the toll-free number in case of any issues.
Install Webroot without CD
If you have followed the above steps to purchase the webroot, or you simply do not want to use the CD to install the Webroot. Then follow these steps to Install Webroot without CD on your computer.
- Check the internet connection and then launch the web browser.
- Then type “webroot.com/safe” and hit the enter key which will initiate Webroot SecureAnywhere Download.
- An automatic download will start on your computer with the Webroot SecureAnywhere Setup files.
- Let the download finish and navigate to the setup files.
- Finally, run the Webroot Setup files to continue.
- When the installer starts, agree to the terms of the Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Now the installer will prompt you to enter the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode.
- After that, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.
- Once the setup is finished, run the Webroot Scan and protect your device.
- You have successfully followed the steps to Install Webroot without CD.
In case of any error, feel free to contact the Webroot Support or webroot.com/safe. Also, if you have purchased a multiple device license then install Webroot SecureAnywhere by following the above-mentioned steps.