Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation – Webroot Endpoint Protection is available for business with its revolutionary approach to security. It protects your business from malware and cyber attacks along with the extensive power of cloud computing. The intelligent outbound firewall and offline protection both are the best features of the Webroot Endpoint protection. If Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation then there might be an issue with the downloaded file or with the registry.
Webroot Endpoint Protection Failed Installation
The Webroot Endpoint Protection offers the enhanced endpoint protection in order to securely access the web. It also offers you the web-based management console which can be accessed by any web browser. You are required to have the login credentials like username and password along with the individual security code. Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint protection consists a number of security shields like Self Protection Shield, Identity Shield, Web Threat Shield and Behaviour Shield etc.
Installation or the deployment process of the Webroot Endpoint Protection is very easy to manage, but there can be some difficulties during installation. These difficulties or issues are like Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation or Login failed during installation. Here we are going to discuss the probable cause of an issue and their solution.
Methods to fix Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation issue:
Method 1 – Install Webroot Endpoint Protection using Admin console:
- First of all, you need to login to Admin Console using the username and password.
- Visit the relative website, if the admin console contains more than one websites.
- Now click Resource tab and then click on the given links to download the Webroot for the Windows or Mac computer.
- These links already have the Keycode added into the installation.
- If the keycode which you have entered not a site-specific then endpoints will fail to register directly to GSM keycode.
The GSM keycode cannot be registered by the endpoints, so if you need to make sure that the keycode must be site specific. In case you have other queries then you can directly contact Webroot Support or visit us at the webroot.com/safe for the help.
Method 2 – Remove registry entries:
- In order to remove the registry entries you need to search for the following:
- HKLM\Software\WRData\ – For 32bit System.
- HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\WRData\ – For 64 bit System
- C:\Program Data\WRData\
- After selecting all the above registry entries and folder, you need to delete all of them.
- Now try to open or initiate the installation of the Webroot Endpoint Protection again.
After removing the registry entries and folder, you will be able to fix the Webroot Endpoint Protection failed installation issue. If you find it difficult to remove the registry entries then you can contact Webroot Support and one of our executives will help you to fix the issue. You may also visit us at webroot.com/safe for the further troubleshooting steps and 24/7 support.