Webroot account & antivirus is used for the protection of their net-connected devices like notebooks, Mac, Android Phones, and PC. It scans the whole data stored in your device, and it protects your device when you are offline or away from your pc. It safeguards your device from malware, viruses, spyware, Trojans, Rootkits, and a lot more infections. Webroot is the most leading brand in the market that provides 100% protection. It is quite simple to install via www.webroot.com/safe. It is comfortable and webroot account is easy to operate.
It has a characteristic of Webroot File Manager, through which you may access the files remotely if you wish to upload the files into the cloud then you must log in to the Webroot account File Manager in the device. But if you are currently facing the issue, then follow the following steps to document.
- First, go to the web browser,
- Then go to to the site of webroot account Secure Everywhere antivirus.
- Next, start the segments known as”Proceed to Backups”.
- Next, choose the Files Tab and My Folder.
- After that, select the folder for managing the documents, you can create subfolders. Hit upload.
- Then, follow all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Now the files are uploaded to the sites. You can now easily find files.