Webroot is a private American company that provides comprehensive internet security solutions for consumers as well as businesses with various products. These services are available for home-based computers, small offices as well as large business enterprises by preventing potential dangers in real time whenever they connect in the digital space for both personal and professional purposes. You can download webroot antivirus by visiting www.webroot.com/safe.
- Firstly Close all programs that are open on your computer.
- Make sure you have the key code, which is a 20-character license that identifies your Webroot account. [Your keycode comes in an email message or is listed inside the retail box.]
- The Webroot installation file, wsainstall.exe will automatically download to your computer (if your download did not begin, click on www.webroot.com/safe).
- Locate the file wsainstall.exe on your desktop and double-click the setup to begin.
- A screen will appear, enter your Keycode.
- Follow the positive instructions as they appear.
- Once the installation process completes webroot SecureAnywhere begins scanning and configuring the application.
- To verify that Secure Anywhere is running, look for the Webroot icon in your system tray.